HOW IT WORKS
1. Consultation: Let's chat either by phone or zoom. This is the perfect time to ask your questions and to get a feel for how working with Michele will take the stress and worry out of planning for your boudoir photoshoot as well as give you the most gorgeous glamour boudoir images. Schedule HERE
2. Schedule your date: Book with us via phone or online!
3. Wardrobe planning: Our Full Glamour Boudoir session includes a custom wardrobe planning session or you can add one to your Petite Boudoir Experience. Let's plan the most amazing wardrobe for your body and shoot goals!
4. Before your shoot: Along the way, we will send you emailed tips so you know when and how to get your skin, nails and everything ready for your shoot!
5. Shoot Day! Your fun and empowering shoot will be a day you won't forget and won't be able to not tell your friends about!
6. Reveal: About 2 weeks after your shoot, you will be back to the studio (or zoom for out of town clients) to see your gorgeous new images for the first time and pick your favorites to be printed in your book/album.
"I have worked with several boudoir photographers and Michele is the best boudoir photographer I have ever worked with! I have shot with Michele for 4 years in a row now and she exceeds my expectations every year. She respects my privacy, helps me plan the best wardrobe for my body and is absolutely the best at what she does. From the small details to the big ones - call her, you won't regret it." Miss W.
You are probably going to be nervous, right?
For sure. Boudoir sessions are very intimate, so let me walk you through the process and put your mind at ease.
As soon as you know you want to have your own boudoir experience, let's chat! I offer a no-pressure complimentary phone consultation so you can ask me questions and feel completely comfortable (dare I even say EXCITED!) to book your boudoir photoshoot.
Schedule your phone chat to learn more about working with me, discuss what is included with the session, packages and investment options.